Saturday, September 27, 2014

I am so busy at work and by that, who would have time to clean up my room or the entire house? My room is entirely topsy-turvy. My clothes are scattered on top of my bed.
So I prefer to bring clothes at the office and just take my shower there. After work I go straight home and rest.

The routine takes place for almost four (4) months already. I only get time to take care of my clothes during my off. During those rest days are the times I can clean my room.  It’s not easy for me having this schedule. 24/7 duty for work, I have 2 rest days- consecutive off whether weekdays or weekends, but still on-call. No wonder I’m always lethargic and weak. But my friends, family and colleagues say it doesn’t show. Outside I may appear energetic but inside I am drained. I am conserving my strength but I guess it’s not enough. I need to do my daily tasks. I have to.

Now, its five (5) weeks before my birthday, currently planning to have my Mandatory leave. Spending it with my honey at a tranquil place of beauty and bliss. Hopefully it will be achieved and after that I will need to renew my driver’s license and PRC Nurse License then I am scheduled to take the Promotional Exam with NAPOLCOM (National Police Commission) on Nov 9, 2014. It’s another leap I need to make in order to improve my career.

I am thankful for the blessings I have right now. I am very blessed. I am able to provide my son’s basic needs and mine. I also have extra for my wants and leisure. This career had opened a lot of realization to me. I was able to relate to my dad’s job. I was also able to view differently the life of a law enforcer from a common civilian and professional. This is a whole new level of work. Not only work, but service, honor and justice.

I am disappointed with not so good news about our fellow enforcers, but it just goes to show that there is no PERFECT organization or institution, whether public or private. There will always be floss. But we have an ideal. We are the new generation or breed of law men, it is up to us not to become corrupt, unjust and abuse our powers and capabilities. Just to remind everyone that Peace and Order will only be attain with the ACTIVE support and cooperation of the COMMUNITY.

It’s not just us, not only up to us. But all of us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment