Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Apology

Apology

by Karen Raze Baduya on Friday, October 16, 2009 at 4:27am

     It’s been long since I had written out my thoughts. It just happened that I thought nothing aroused my interest. But then again, there are just unnoticed shining moments in my darkest times that I failed to notice. How I’m loved unconditionally even though others are disgusted by my confidence and anxiety. I lurk in peers where I think I fit in, not thinking that its’ just a scheme because in the end all I feel is emptiness.

      Everything remained as a misinterpretation. I mistook others guide for me to be better and mature. I am sorry for myself. I am sorry for whom I had unintentionally betrayed, taken for granted, lied and destroyed. I am sorry.

     I know.. I realized that I am not great, I am not strong and I am not perfect. I just strive to be among the stars. But like celebrities there are controversies. Like the heavenly bodies they are too far to reach.. I once long to be in the spotlight. But I know admit, I overlooked how far I will go to have it all.

    It served me well, justice had been implemented. The most crucial thing I could ever imagined.. I am to blame. Nobody else but me. I had been mistaken and I know I had lots of mistakes. I did wrong. I am wrong.

     To all those I’ve hurt and cause unending pain and suffering, I am very sorry. I hope I can still be of good help if in case you need it. The least from an unworthy person like me. But trust me, I do wish you all good things in life that you deserve.

     Above all, I find solace in arms of appreciation from someone given to me by God even if I didn’t pray for it. There I found comfort and security. The warrior destined to protect me even if I’m not worth it. I am still loved despite my shortcomings. Knowing that people had taken advantage of me and had used me and so did I to them.. he still saved me from my own destruction. He showed me my conscience again. I am more aware.

     Who would thought I’ll feel this way? Where they thought this apology will never happened from a girl like me? It is because that girl had turned to be a woman.

     A woman is designed to bear children. That is the purpose why she was created. A woman should admit and know how things should be. She should also raise her children to become a better person and creation of God.

    That is why I decided to accept all my shortcomings so that I can perform all my roles heartily. As a daughter, a student, a mother, a partner and an employee. I felt warmth.

For all of these, I'm very sorry. Thank you and I love you.

GoldenRazorHot

No comments:

Post a Comment