Saturday, August 22, 2009

All about loving YOU



Looking back at the pages of my life
Faded memories of me..
Mistakes I know I've made a few
I took some shots and fell from time to time

Now you're here to pull me through
I've been around the block a time or two
I'm gonna lay it on the line
Ask me how I've fallen for you
The answers written on my eyes with clue.

The moment I looked at you
I saw something new
That took me higher than ever before
And made me want you more

I don't wanna sleep in the nights I'm with you
It would just deprive me of the time staring at you
When I look at what my life's been coming to
I'm all about loving you.

I've lived, I've loved, I've lost
I've paid some dues
I've been to hell and back again
Through it all, for the words I haven't say

And all the things we had done
I'm finding a way to take this world away
Just read the lines upon my face
I'm all about loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment