Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fantasy of my Reality





As my imagination flips another page
To the world of fantasy
I see you smiling at me
I cant help myself but feel and see
In my arms I hold again thee.

One, two, three more days you’ll be nearer
Because of that, now I’m feeling better
I wish Ill have you in my life forever
Promise to let you go Ill never.

When I turned the next page
Here came reality
Reality I had wished would never be
But yes, I know the kind of stare you had on your face
Smiling but tears in my eyes
As you turned away I saw the truth that lies.

You’ve got wings
And had flown away from me
Left just one mark
A feather
That you swore you’ll be back for it.
As I kept it locked in my vault
My heart awaits
When to hold you and never let go.

07-29-05

No comments:

Post a Comment