Saturday, August 22, 2009

DON’T YOU KNOW, PHYSICS?



Don’t you even know how hard I try
To solve your problems left untold
I tried to derived formulas, find solutions
But my mind cannot concentrate, I can’ grace at your side.

Don’t you even care if my head is break in two?
In various exercises and experiments too.
Force is the product of momentum and acceleration
Difficult to memorize because of lack in emotion.

Don’t you even dare to understand
Student’s sacrifices and sweat rushing down our cheeks
Forehead crumpling, hands trembling
But our only one goal, to experience learning.

Don’t you even know how much time we give you
Studying at night, computing in day
Projectile in the board left unsolved
Challenge for us to get the answers unfold.

Don’t you ever try to be much simpler
So that we’ll get you easily in our class
We experienced looking for references scattering
Shacks! My mind breaking.

But no matter what, no matter when

I cannot remove the fact
That living in this world will be lacking
If Physics not discovered, this and that will not be remembered.

Oh, thank you! Law of Motion
But if I’m hard to learn, forgive me sir Isaac Newton.
Just grant me patience and facts undoubting
I bet, I would have myself definitely devoting.

No comments:

Post a Comment