Saturday, August 22, 2009

Confessions of a Burning Heart




We've been through nights of crazy things
Happiness, sadness, thrills, laughters
Weve traveled many roads in our path
But here we are
Finding ourselves together by heart
(Although apart)

though the path which we passed by
led us to hurts and pains
here we are at last
in the arms whom we belong
a little seed of romance and passion

which is now growing to become the tallest tree
of love that ever grew
a love so invulnerable, so deep, so true
a love that cannot be understood by others
but only the people who carry cupids arrows.

And thou we are in this path
I have made a vow, a decision I swear not to break
That I will be strong to walk forward
And hold your hand and never let go.

Even if it rains to me
All arrows of my enemy
I will but fight with courage
And never loose the love I hold here in my heart
The love I gave to you,
The love I have for only you
I vow that I'm with you,
For the love of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment