Saturday, August 22, 2009

WHY YOU?


You keep on asking, I keep answering
The questions pondering, with your hesitation
I choose you for many reasons
Despite the boundaries & limitations.

You keep pretending, I keep insisting
The meaning of love in our horizon
I desire in my heart’s dictation
To share my life within your direction.

You keep saying, I keep doing
Acting my part with no fortification
Following what is maybe illusion
But I know it’s more than infatuation.

You keep fantasizing, I keep fighting
Even if dilemma and delusions,
Haunt every words coming out my ingestion
You still anonymously give personification.

You keep thinking, I keep reacting
With every grasp & grip of the intuition
I would try to cross the every inch of inhibition
By the promise of love as our salvation.

You keep arguing, I keep nodding
The breaths, smiles, tears falling
I won’t regret being truthful in my emotion
For it surely bring recognition.

You keep hugging, I keep kissing
With the intensity of our addiction
Trying to follow the regulation
Still can’t resist the temptation.

You keep smiling, I keep laughing
The irony of our relation
Filled with secrets and some revelations
Dying to hide & share as conclusion.

You keep hurting, I keep loving
Its normal being in pain & in reflection
Knowing reality is in progression
But I do love you in my own impression.

-Razor Hot-
091604

No comments:

Post a Comment