Saturday, August 22, 2009

mind and heart



“Hear me mind, I am pleading
Grant me freedom in my beating
I am affectionate of this being
Lead me in his thinking” ,
The heart passionately saying.
The mind politely answered:

“I am not stopping you…
Just taking precaution in every action
I do get to command your decision
But it’s you who suffer in indigestion.
You ought to fight for what you feel
And I am to think what is real
Pardon me for being a chisel
Molding you from every peel.”

“ I will not care for what you say
I admire you but I would be okay
Think of me to sue your pride
Let go of vain and then decide.”

I am Heart, and I would live
In pain or not I choose to strive
Even regret is waiting aside,
Still your side I will deprive.

I beseech you from being evil
As a hindrance for my revelation
That I indulge in such illusion,
I am here for your inspiration
Helping to attain your aspiration.
I maybe weak in logical coherence
But when emotions is the matter
I am best in being a loser.
Call me failure and never a winner
Still I smile, I cry
With feelings that make me fly.”
Long explanation of Heart to Mind.

The Mind lingers and uses its arguments,
Digging and pondering the debate present
Which of the two has to function
In a person who finds confusion.

Can Heart and Mind work together
Or always argue with the issue
Whom to follow in the hollow
I guess, we found out lying deep in borrow
Which side to fight with
Lies within our own feet
They continue taking part
Heart and Mind since the start
Flourishing with sizzling periods
Of involvements tearing like triads.

We will leave this a little while
Come back when the sky is high
So all of us don’t just sigh
But wait when we could now try
To reach our life free from lie.

Liberty from the port of stress
Brought about by many distress
We may look good in any dress
Bu if they please they can create madness.
Assess its process mutually
Hope to be merry undoubtedly
Love in deep sense
I say magnificent!!!

-razor hot-
12-18-04

No comments:

Post a Comment