Saturday, August 22, 2009

IF LOVING YOU



If loving you means foolishness
I’d forever embrace being a fool
For being a fool, I’ve been cool
To keep my heart in it’s rule.

If loving you is tiresome
I’d forever strive to be healthy
for I don’t want to end this affair
Like a useless trash into the pit.

If loving you requires sadness
I’d forever cry with my madness
For in melancholy I’ve been wise
To savior the patience I acquired.

If loving you becomes my very goal
I’d forever stuck my nose in the path
for in that path I’ve been awaken
To pursue my life with the dreams given.

If loving you gives me the world
I’d forever be happy to see all
For in this reality I’ve been fueled
With the meaning of life in it’s purest.

If loving you is bias
I’d forever be loving you more
for as a loveful lady, I’ve been assured
To soothe you when you cry.

If loving you deepens my personality
I’d forever embrace the formality
For in this being, I’m born
With traits long had been unknown.

If loving you means everything
I’d forever involve myself in such feeling
for being sensitive, I’ve been reminded
Being human is to be astounded.

If loving you gives reason
I’d forever beat with treason
For being a rebel I’ve striken
The foundations of a human being.

If loving you ends up in goodbye
I’d forever involve myself in such feeling
for if you’re not with me, I’m sorry
But I’ll got to deal with the “D”.

If loving you is hurting
I’d forever be in pain
For in hurting I am loving
And in loving I am living.

If loving you is sacrifice
I’d forever treasure you in my soul
for this day onwards, I’ve been alive
Only when I had begun asking “If loving you..”

No comments:

Post a Comment