Saturday, August 22, 2009

Questions At 18


What can a lady do when she turns eighteen?
What changes can it bring for a bird to sing?
What made me a lady full of dreams?
What help can you do to attain my feelings?
Why ask so many questions?

Why answer with mere hesitations?
Why explain for many delusions?
On whom to talk to with gratification?
Whom to discuss rare explanations?
Whom to defend scarce informations?
Where can we take this non-sense?
Where will I stop seeking prudence?
Where will we find my patience?
If together we ask, bothered by our conscience.
When will time favor me?
If even eighteen I’m still searching?
When can my heart be truly happy?

When can a love soothe me completely?
Can you dream with me?
Fly and be free in serene tranquility?
Do you understand my sanity?
Do you feel my very loyalty?
Do I make things vivid or clear?
Or you don’t get me like any other persons must be?
Did I get into your nerves?
Did I flicker the madness you have?
Did you tolerate my queries?
If together we decide, I will be glorious
For you and I are stronger with our hands
Both not separating in the path were taking…

No comments:

Post a Comment