Saturday, August 22, 2009

blogging

          The making of this blogsite is mostly based on my interpersonal relationship. This had caused me sleepless nights…basically due to the efforts that each word is carefully picked and therefore put into its deep and appropriate meaning. I even got several books to serve as my resources to some point of ideas…
I believe my work is warm and wonderful enough to at least talk about some of the primary experiences of my life that had contributed of how my personality is made up. That my x-factor is commonly admired by fellow human beings.
          I am proud to say that through this work I’ve been able to get in touch with my inner self and freshened from the sad and miserable things I had passed through. I am more courageous enough to fight for my own perspective that as human beings we are capable to love and be loved.
Making this will serve as enlightenment to those who fear loving… to risk themselves in pain, in short to be vulnerable…
           As you notice, i had pasted here poems that i had composed long before blogging was recognized. Later, i will put more journal logging here. Once i had find appropriate schedule for me to balance work and studies. I hope, you’ll find something interesting here.
Enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment