Saturday, August 22, 2009

Raze Zureshak



Razorhot



How would you like a fire to burn you?
With warm touch and delightful softness
Squeezing hugs and erotic kisses
Passion in the height of the night.

Impressive talents enough to cut you
Too sharp with edges of wit
Looks of good face and body
Eager to let you suffer in sweetness.

Would you indulge in every stare?
In mysterious smiles and grin
You will be caught off guard
By the sting of poison as it’s weapon.

I had showed you uniquely,
Satisfying laudable skill..
I am a little scorpion…
You won’t expect me to scuttle
Under the nearest rock
When you try to kick me!

I have loved you..
I have shared your innermost thoughts
You know me,
How can I help but to sting?
Burn, baby…Flame!

With too razor, too hot
Scorpionic taste you will feel
Come and ride the fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment